Are you in that position?
You know, the one you don’t talk about with your friends or lecturers because of the judgement?
The kind of position where you have procrastinated so much that you now only have 24 hours to write a 2,000-word philosophy essay?
Bet your feeling pretty awful.
Truth is, everyone has been there. Even your lecturers.
Good news though, you are not alone. We are here to help. Help! Writing an Undergraduate 2,000 Word Philosophy Essay in 24 Hours contains everything you need to help you through the next 24 hours.
This short eBook includes:
- The basics of writing a philosophy essay and how to structure it
- A timetable for the next 24 hours
- A 12-step plan for getting the essay done
- Top tips on what to compromise and not to compromise on
- Worksheets for planning and structure
- A ton of emotional support and understanding
What it doesn’t include:
- A set of arms that will grow and write the essay for you
UK undergraduate philosophy students with a short amount of time to write short essays. Also suitable for philosophy students who want to begin to learn how to write philosophy essays.